Thai-Sho on Deck – Game by Even D’Ales Sandal
Offside Report by Nick Luft
Thai-Sho’s Leaving Party
In no particular order, and in no particular organised way the ad hoc committee met to decide on the organisation of the Q7 Joint Allied Commander’s leaving service. It was decided.
A suitable deactivated Exterminator Artefact encased in transparent perspex to be encased by a transparent aluminium case. Inscription: “Presented to Admiral Thai-Sho in gratitude and recognition of their distinguished service in Quadrant 7”
JAC HQ Main Conference Room, with suitable Flag Protocol for present and non-present polity fleets.
Songs / Music
- Het Goede Doel – België (Is er leven op Pluto?) – Is there Life on Pluto
- David Bowie – Life on Mars
- Star Wars Theme Tune
- Gustav Holst – Planet Suite – Mars: the Bringer of War
Food & Drink
- Mars Bars – deep fried or raw
- MarsMellows – Toasted or raw
- Red Rum (colour dyed, Martian naval issue rum)
- Martian Marines honour guard
- A decorated veteran from each polity’s Space Marines forming a flag carrying vanguard
Never in the field of human interstellar conflict has so much been owed. It’s been good to have known you; gnarf, gnarf. Her commitment to living in a free and prospering world led to an extraordinary career to contributing to interstellar peace and unity. Per aspera ad astra. Her wisdom was a guiding light throughout these troubled times, at least you’re not a plutonium. She was known for blowing the snot out of exterminators with a little help from her transhuman friends. We thank you for your distinguished service on behalf of all humanity. The New Republic feels that her leaving leaves a big pair of shoes for her antecedent to fill. She will leave a big space ripple to fill.
Per aspera ad emu!
Minutes taken by Admiral Kingsley Sparkie The New Republic JAC HQ